Imbolc Journey by Ali Rabjohns

https://alirabjohns.com/ Contact me today on 07528 614747
Online Zoom classes now being scheduled for 2021 - read more:
https://alirabjohns.com/shamanic-healing/shamanic-healing-brighton-arts-counselling-sussex/
Ali Rabjohns weaves a shamanic approach, artistic therapies and the Andean mystical tradition into her practice. As a Shamanic Practitioner and Arts Counsellor, she sees clients as 1:1 or in small groups and offers creative wellbeing classes and retreats.

8 Week Online Zoom Course (2021) Medicine Wheel
How do I teach? I want to give you as much of an authentic experience of these amazing teachings as possible through online (recorded) Zoom calls, films, printed resources and individual support where necessary. I am a trained teacher, with a background in the arts and teaching craft.

Read more on my 8 Week Online Introductory Course, leading into the Medicine Wheel – you can contact me on 07528 614747 or via my Contact Form to enquire about booking dates and to reserve your slot for 2021.

Comentarii

Postări populare